Resque-monitor: Resque-web in node
resque-monitor is a lightweight monitor and admin interface for resque written in node.js. Resque monitor streams resque activity over socket.io, giving you a really real-time view into the state of your resque workers.
- live-updating charts on throughput for each worker, job type, queue and worker host
- viewing and live monitoring queues
- viewing and live monitoring failed jobs
- removing queues
- removing jobs from queues
- requeueing failed jobs individually
- bulk requeueing jobs
- searching the job queue
npm install resque-monitor
npm installs a resque-monitor executable, so you should just be able to type
resque-monitor at your prompt.
$ resque-monitor --help options: --port -p what port resque-monitor should use. default: 8888 --host -h what host resque-monitor should bind to. default: localhost --redis -r redis host:port:database:namespace. defaults to localhost:6379:0:resque
resque-monitor only works on webkit and gecko based browsers.
- mobile formatted overview
- editing existing jobs
- queueing new jobs manually