This repository holds files and scripts to build a Sonatype Nexus .rpm package.
- Nexus OSS 184.108.40.206: from http://nexus.sonatype.com
- Nexus OSS: AGPL, Sonatype
- Scripts and Spec: AGPL, Jens Braeuer firstname.lastname@example.org
How to build
- fetch Nexus OSS tar.gz: ./fetch-nexus-oos
- build RPM: ./rpm SPECS/nexus-oss.spec
Nexus configuration has been customized, so Nexus behaves more like a "real" daemon.
- Logfiles: /var/log/nexus
- Pidfile: /var/run/
- Conf: /etc/nexus
- Init file: /etc/init.d/nexus
This has been tested on Scientific Linux 6.1. It should work on CentOS and RHEL too. Currently Nexus is configured to run as root user. While this not perfect, it is better than the manual unzip/install steps .
Have fun! Jens