- Added double randomizer mode, used to prevent softlocks which can occur when used alongside Sigma's randomizer fork
- Fixed several puzzles being shuffled into impossible states (Tutorial Back Left, Treehouse Pivots, Swamp Entry, Mountain Metapuzzle, Symmetry Laser Yellows/Blues, UTM Perspective)
Co-Authored-By: Star Rauchenberger firstname.lastname@example.org
- Makes UTM Floor panels never impossible
- Adds to the pool of UpDownPanels, and randomizes the three UTM small elevator control panels between themselves.
- The Two Wide Desert Panels randomize between themselves.
- The Inner Symmetry Island entrance now randomizes with a small set of upDownPanels
- The panels within the mountain floor panel are randomized between themselves.
- Quarry Laser now should always require opening both sides.
Co-Authored-By: EzraIII 49253945+ezraIII@users.noreply.github.com
This is a slightly more purpose-built randomizer, which is designed to just randomize the challenge.
- Teleport to Challenge
- Randomizing challenge seed
- Remove the challenge timer, or limit it only to Anitra's Dance (the first song)
- Reroll the RNG on victory, to allow for randomized 20 challenges runs
- Cleaned up sigscan code
- Challenge panels are no longer POWER_OFF_ON_FAIL (aka guess-proof)
- Desert colors are no longer changed -- note that solutions may still be any desert puzzle