Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- You can now manually renew a LetsEncrypt cert from the Certificates list
- Added support for
DEBUG=1environment variable to output more verbose info in docker logs
- #85 added LetsEncrypt dns verification support
- #134 more secure SSL ciphers
- Added TLS 1.3 support with an updated nginx version
- Removing a LetsEncrypt cert will now remove it entirely from disk, which means that auto renewals will refresh the correct expiry dates in the database
- #104 Custom locations with
/paths are now allowed and the default location won't be used if present
- Fix UI issues with updated tabler interface dependency
Now you don't have to care about which architecture to pull, you just need to pull
latest and if your arch is supported, the correct arch image will be used.
Currently only supporting:
- armv6l - not automatically built for each release, please ask if you need updates
This release adds a Settings tab which currently only allows you to change the default "Congratulations" page to something else, 404, redirect or custom HTML.
Also adds sub-folder locations for Proxy Hosts, many thanks to @kolbii
And finally added an environment variable to override the
X-Frame-Options header, see the bottom of the installation instructions for usage.