Simple, painless and trivial symbol management for small teams all the way up to the enterprise. Read more..
Getting started with Git and GitHub
- People new to GitHub should consider using GitHub for Windows.
- If you decide not to use GHFW you will need to:
- Finally you should look into git - the simple guide
Rules for Our Git Repository
- We use "A successful Git branching model". What this means is that:
- You need to branch off of the develop branch when creating new features or non-critical bug fixes.
- Each logical unit of work must come from a single and unique branch:
- A logical unit of work could be a set of related bugs or a feature.
- You should wait for us to accept the pull request (or you can cancel it) before committing to that branch again.
Symblr is licensed under the MIT license, which can be found in LICENSE.
- We only accept code that is compatible with the BSD license (essentially, MIT and Public Domain).
- Copying copy-left (GPL-style) code is strictly forbidden.