A Markdown Editor
- What tools does it use? Refer to 'What it uses' below
How it works
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to preview your markdown as you're writing it? Do you want to play minesweeper? With this new advanced technology, you can do one of those things.
You input markdown in the editor and it renders it in the preview (wow easy).
What it uses
- CodeMirror (editor)
- /css/editor.css (custom CSS for editor - MIT)
- github-markdown-css (CSS to style the rendered markdown)
- highlight.js (Syntax highlighting for md codeblocks)
- markdown-it-task-lists (for checkbox support)
- markdown-it (Markdown parser)
- incremental-dom (for contextually fast performance)
- markdown-it-incremental-dom (to integrate the above two together)
This project was built with the wonderful GitPod editor.