An initializer for development environments,
bstrap reads environment
variables from app.json files, combines them with variables from
dotenv files (a file with newline-separated KEY=value pairs), and outputs
new dotenv files. Along the way, it can prompt the user for missing values.
Install via homebrew:
brew tap jclem/bstrap brew install bstrap
Download the latest release and put it in your PATH.
For usage instructions, enter
bstrap --help into your terminal.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/jclem/bstrap/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- jclem Jonathan Clem - creator, maintainer