Exif Image Viewer
The Exif Image Viewer sample demonstrates how to load an image with exif orientation data and display it with the correct rotation applied and filled to the available space.
You will learn how to:
- Use the Exif library that is provided on the device to read Exif data embedded in images
- Use the Qt d-pointer PIMPLE design pattern
- Use a custom C++ class in QML
BlackBerry 10 Native SDK
Running the example:
- Clone the Sample repository.
- Launch BlackBerry 10 Native SDK, and from the File menu, select Import.
- Expand General, and select Existing Projects into Workspace. Click Next.
- Browse to the location of your sample directory, and then click OK.
- The sample project should display in the Projects section. Click Finish to import the project into your workspace.
- In the Project Explorer pane, Right-click the project (for example hellocascades) and select Build Project.
- In the Project Explorer pane, Right-click the project (for example hellocascades) and select Run As > BlackBerry C/C++ Application.
- The application will now install and launch on your device if not you might have to set up your environment: http://developer.blackberry.com/cascades/documentation/getting_started/setting_up.html