HelloSceneCover - Demonstrating Active Frames
This sample is designed to show you how to use Active Frames using QML (and a tiny tiny bit of C++).
BlackBerry 10 Native SDK Beta (Compiled with BETA4, though works on BETA3 as well).
Running the example:
- Download the source code
- Launch BlackBerry 10 Native SDK Beta, and from the File menu, select Import.
- Expand General, and select Existing Projects into Workspace. Click Next.
- Browse to the location of the source code project, and then click OK.
- The sample project should display in the the Projects section. Click Finish to import the project into your workspace.
- In the Project Explorer pane, Right-click the the project and select Build Project.
- In the Project Explorer pane, Right-click the the project and select Run As > BlackBerry C/C++ Application.
- The application will now install and launch on your device if not you might have to set up your environment: http://developer.blackberry.com/cascades/documentation/getting_started/setting_up.html