ListGroupData - Basic example of runtime manipulation of GroupDataModel
======================================================================== Sample Description.
This sample is intended to provide concrete examples for the manipulation of GroupDataModel from QML. The runtime manipulation of the data model is demonstrated through a series of ActionItems. Each offers a standalone example of one way to manipulate the data. This includes insertion, deletion, and the updating of items.
BlackBerry 10 Native SDK Beta
======================================================================== Running the example:
- Download the source code
- Launch BlackBerry 10 Native SDK Beta, and from the File menu, select Import.
- Expand General, and select Existing Projects into Workspace. Click Next.
- Browse to the location of the source code project, and then click OK.
- The sample project should display in the the Projects section. Click Finish to import the project into your workspace.
- In the Project Explorer pane, Right-click the the project and select Build Project.
- In the Project Explorer pane, Right-click the the project and select Run As > BlackBerry C/C++ Application.
- The application will now install and launch on your device if not you might have to set up your environment: http://developer.blackberry.com/cascades/documentation/getting_started/setting_up.html