Justin Coyne jcoyne
- Data Curation Experts
- Minneapolis, MN
- Joined on
- elixir-defense 2 A tower defense game in elixir.
- acts-as-taggable-on 1 A tagging plugin for Rails applications that allows for custom tagging along dynamic contexts.
- equivalent-xml 1 Easy equivalency tests for Nokogiri::XML
- ripple 1 A rich Ruby modeling layer for Riak, Basho's distributed database
- watchman 1
Repositories contributed to
- projecthydra/sufia 64 Sufia is a Rails engine for creating a self-deposit institutional repository. A web application for ingest, curation, search, and display of digital assets. Powered by Hydra technologies (Rails, Hy…
- projecthydra/active_fedora 31 A Rails interface to the Fedora repository, akin to Active Model
- curationexperts/alexandria-v2 1 Alexandria Digital Research Library version 2
- curationexperts/mira 2 Tufts Admin interface
- projectblacklight/blacklight 312 Blacklight provides a discovery interface for any Solr (http://lucene.apache.org/solr) index.
Contributions in the last year 4,170 total Jul 5, 2014 – Jul 5, 2015
Longest streak 20 days August 25 – September 13
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 15 commits to curationexperts/alexandria-v2 Jun 30 – Jul 2
- Pushed 2 commits to mailboxer/mailboxer Jul 2
- Pushed 1 commit to jcoyne/rust-rdf Jul 2
- Pushed 1 commit to projecthydra/sufia Jul 1
- Pushed 9 commits to projecthydra/active_fedora Jun 29 – Jul 1
- Pushed 1 commit to projecthydra-labs/browse-everything Jul 1
- Pushed 2 commits to curationexperts/oargun Jun 30
- Pushed 4 commits to projecthydra/hydra-head Jun 30
- Pushed 1 commit to projectblacklight/blacklight Jun 29
- Pushed 5 commits to curationexperts/mira Jun 29
14 Pull Requests
- Merged #284 When importing an ETD, also import its PDF file.
- Merged #1223 Remove has_many_versions because it doesn't have any effect
- Merged #846 Remove has_many_versions
- Merged #5 Loosen Gemspec for active-triples
- Merged #845 Allow the FixityService to accept an RDF::URI
- Merged #266 Support af_9.2
- Merged #844 Refactor CollectionAssociation#reset
- Merged #843 make CollectionAssociation#find_target private
- Merged #841 The uri() method should return an RDF::URI
- Merged #661 Allow sorting by ID
- Merged #840 Refactor File#== to avoid an unnecessary API call
- Merged #659 Sort review by id
- Merged #658 When uploading a new binary, clear the checksum
- Merged #656 Change title sort to use fields that exist in the index
7 Issues reported
- Open #283 Use the new content negotiation in hydra-head 9.2
- Open #279 ETD import should skip files that don't have an ARK
- Open #278 ETD import should store the system id.
- Open #276 Author of an ETD is a string, putting that in the RDF causes a problem on indexing.
- Open #275 Crosswalk ETD properties to RDF
- Closed #273 Create an ETDObjectFactory. Make the ObjectFactoryWriter use it.
- Open #842 Extract a Resource subclass from Core and File.