Justin Coyne jcoyne
- Data Curation Experts
- Minneapolis, MN
- Joined on
Repositories contributed to
- curationexperts/alexandria-v2 1 Alexandria Digital Research Library version 2
- projecthydra/sufia 69 Sufia is a Rails engine for creating a self-deposit institutional repository. A web application for ingest, curation, search, and display of digital assets. Powered by Hydra technologies (Rails, Hy…
- projecthydra/active_fedora 32 A Rails interface to the Fedora repository, akin to Active Model
- projecthydra-labs/curation_concerns 2 A Hydra-based Rails Engine that extends an application, adding the ability to Create, Read, Update and Destroy (CRUD) objects (based on Hydra::Works) and providing a generator for defining object t…
- curationexperts/mira 2 Tufts Admin interface
Contributions in the last year 4,239 total Sep 2, 2014 – Sep 2, 2015
Longest streak 13 days February 2 – February 14
Current streak 2 days August 31 – September 1
- Pushed 3 commits to projecthydra/active_fedora Aug 28 – Sep 1
- Pushed 20 commits to curationexperts/goldenseal Aug 27 – Sep 1
- Pushed 21 commits to projecthydra-labs/curation_concerns Aug 27 – Sep 1
- Pushed 6 commits to jcoyne/jcoyne.github.io Aug 31 – Sep 1
- Pushed 3 commits to projecthydra-labs/hydra-file_characterization Aug 31
- Pushed 2 commits to projecthydra/hydra-derivatives Aug 28
32 Pull Requests
- Merged #264 Remove unused methods from SolrDocumentBehavior
- Open #262 Display representative media for office documents
- Open #107 Correct the Mandrill username env variable
- Merged #259 Test coverage of CharacterizationService on TravisCI
- Merged #246 Remove unused methods in CatalogController
- Merged #245 Facets should default to expanded
- Merged #242 Extract AttributeRenderer
- Merged #241 Generate CatalogController into the host app
- Merged #240 Translate the registered status
- Merged #20 Remove non-xml output when Fits is called on a jp2
- Merged #19 Update to rspec 3 syntax
- Merged #238 Update Derivative spec to look for filesystem derivatives. Ref #194
- Merged #236 Set the Accept-Ranges header
- Merged #230 Switch to using ActiveJob
- Merged #228 Removed unused class CopyPermissionsJob
- Merged #226 Update .gitignore
- Merged #225 remove unused class DefaultMetadata
- Merged #222 Remove deprecated method and class
- Merged #221 Set the Content-Length header for downloads
- Merged #219 Index the filename without any text transformation
- Merged #216 Move curation_concerns.css.scss to curation_concerns.scss
- Merged #215 Remove unused method ImportUrlJob#job_user. Fixes #212
- Merged #213 Move indexing to the indexer. Fixes #202
- Merged #211 Remove unused config methods
- Merged #210 Remove the GenericFile::Export module
- Merged #208 Refactor spec to not have false positive warnings
- Merged #207 Update deprecated capybara wait configuration
- Merged #206 Removed unused methods from IngestLocalFileJob
- Merged #204 Remove unused methods
- Merged #203 Thumbs on files
- Merged #1297 Remove unused class RoleMapper
43 Issues reported
- Open #263 Move file_format() into a CurationConcerns::GenericFileIndexingService
- Open #96 remove junky
- Open #261 Office documents don't display representative image on work show page.
- Open #890 Updating ActiveFedora::File.mime-type
- Open #889 ActiveFedora::File#reload should return an instance of AF::File
- Open #258 Record the mime-type given by fits onto the original file
- Open #257 Change "Generic File" to just "File" in UI
- Closed #94 Change "Generic File" to just "File" in UI
- Open #256 Date uploaded is not being displayed for files attached to a work
- Open #255 i18n "A PDF copy is preferred"
- Open #254 Files list on a work should clearly identify when there are additional attachments
- Open #252 Document (docx, pptx, xls) derivatives are too big
- Closed #93 Document (docx, pptx, xls) derivatives are displayed too big
- Open #251 Decide "Rights" or "Content License"
- Open #90 Empty field in select representive dropdown.
- Open #250 Show bibliographic_citation and source on attributes page
- Open #249 Should we show technical metadata on the GenericFile show page?
- Open #244 Creating new object is slow
- Open #243 Decide "Abstract" or "Description"
- Closed #239 undefined method in PresentsAttributes
- Closed #237 OM::XML::TemplateMissingException for JPEG 2000 characterization
- Closed #74 Can't characterize jp2
- Closed #885 Don't run validator when deleteing.
- Closed #234 ActiveFedora::Associations::ContainerProxy#delete hangs on Fedora 4.3.0
- Closed #232 catalog/facets partial from Curate
- Closed #231 remove link_users.js.coffee and link_groups.js.coffee
- Closed #229 proxy_rights.js.coffee is not used, remove it.
- Closed #224 Trim CatalogController
- Closed #223 Generate the blacklight config rather than hardcoding it
- Closed #893 Can't upload an ogg file?
- Open #77 Unlinking a tempfile?
- Open #198 Use rails logger to log warnings
- Open #197 text.generic_files.count should return a count
- Open #882 Trying to reload a belongs_to association triggers NotImplementedError
- Open #218 Use translation for hint on file_form
- Open #196 text.generic_files.build should be a kind of GenericFile
- Closed #217 Nill pointer error when including styles
- Open #60 B-3: There should be a way to identify which file is the metadata
- Open #609 Feature request: Configure Failure state. Coverage change and total coverage.
- Closed #212 #job_user can be deleted from import_url_job.rb
- Closed #205 Remove GenericFile::Export
- Closed #202 Do we want image dimension indexed?