Justin Coyne jcoyne
- Data Curation Experts
- Minneapolis, MN
- Joined on
Repositories contributed to
- projecthydra-labs/curation_concerns 4 A Hydra-based Rails Engine that extends an application, adding the ability to Create, Read, Update and Destroy (CRUD) objects (based on Hydra::Works) and providing a generator for defining object t…
- curationexperts/alexandria-v2 4 Alexandria Digital Research Library version 2
- projecthydra-labs/sufia-core 1 Sufia is a Rails engine for creating a self-deposit institutional repository. A web application for ingest, curation, search, and display of digital assets. Powered by Hydra technologies (Rails, Hy…
- projecthydra/sufia 80 Sufia is a Rails engine for creating a self-deposit institutional repository. A web application for ingest, curation, search, and display of digital assets. Powered by Hydra technologies (Rails, Hy…
- projecthydra/active_fedora 38 A Rails interface to the Fedora repository, akin to Active Model
Contributions in the last year 4,588 total Dec 1, 2014 – Dec 1, 2015
Longest streak 13 days February 2 – February 14
Current streak 2 days November 30 – December 1
- Pushed 1 commit to curationexperts/oargun Dec 1
- Pushed 2 commits to projecthydra/hydra-collections Nov 30
- Pushed 1 commit to projecthydra-labs/activefedora-aggregation Nov 30
- Pushed 2 commits to projecthydra-labs/hydra-works Nov 30
- Pushed 3 commits to projecthydra-labs/curation_concerns Nov 25
64 Pull Requests
- Open #383 Update History for 6.4 release
- Merged #382 Remove space after icon if no text is present, fix projecthydra/sufia…
- Merged #381 Make geonames username configurable. Closes #1336
- Merged #380 Linked Project Hydra to projecthydra.org
- Merged #377 Refactoring event jobs to remove the continuos copying of code.
- Merged #376 Root path
- Merged #375 changed overflow behavior for My Files list to make the dropdown stay…
- Merged #374 Document how to use resque-pool effectively with Sufia.
- Merged #372 Minimagick
- Merged #371 Adding csv generation service to create csv formatted GenericFiles
- Merged #370 Moving admin statistics logic out of the controller.
- Merged #369 Allows the developer to configure the frequency of the messages pingi…
- Merged #368 Reset contact form on success, fixes #1302
- Merged #367 Fix styling of the Sort/Per-page Bar in Dashboard
- Merged #366 fix missing question mark next to Rights
- Merged #365 Remove unused class RoleMapper
- Merged #364 Fix Generic File metadata update button
- Merged #363 Fix sorting issues with collections.
- Merged #362 extracting a presenter from the admin stats controller behavior
- Merged #361 Added citation configuration to sufia. Allows for rendering citation …
- Merged #360 Fixes rendering of files list outside containing div in FireFox v40 a…
- Merged #359 Add some info on viewing resque jobs
- Merged #358 Removed Bootstrap media object DIVs for accessibility, redundant link…
- Merged #356 Use ActiveFedora::Noid 1.0 and surface its config in the Sufia config.
- Merged #355 Do not use hard-coded paths to URLs in the navbar.
- Merged #354 Fixes 2 label issue for radio button and better accessibility complia…
- Merged #353 Tweak link text and switch Bootstrap icon to span.
- Merged #352 Fixed open alt tag that I incorrectly set previously to address acces…
- Merged #351 Unregistered users should have the ability to see file citations
- Merged #350 After a week of training on "Practical Object-Oriented Design" with S…
- Merged #349 Fixing audit service since audit no longer exists on the GenericFile
- Merged #347 Adding an announcement editable content block to the home page
- Merged #345 Adds mention of Java 8 prerequisite for hydra-jetty. Fixes #1253
- Merged #344 Fixes Bootstrap columns to allow caret to remain with text for batch …
- Merged #343 Fixes dropdown menu from being hidden on small devices 767px or smaller
- Merged #342 Makes the edit actions under thumbnail match browse view
- Merged #341 Update README.md
- Merged #340 Swaps order of heading and sort, adjusts spacing of gallery display, …
- Merged #338 Updates README for v6.2.0.
- Merged #336 Our librarians wants to be able to edit the labels. There is no real…
- Merged #98 Don't cache the SearchBuilder
- Merged #252 Don't overwrite solrconfig.xml if it already exists
- Merged #332 Check to make sure Zotero integration is enabled before asking user i…
- Merged #331 Make my controller retrieve only user's own collections.
- Open #330 Allowing the second input to also auto complete. fixes #1222
- Merged #486 Correct documentation
- Closed #327 Changing to make sure we have a current_user before comparing the id
- Merged #326 Making the image thumbnail alt tag empty for better accessiblity, sin…
- Merged #325 Update outdated dependencies to make Gemnasium green.
- Merged #324 Fixes HTML source order, adds ARIA roles, and skip to content link fo…
- Merged #322 Removes old icon and replaces it with SVG when searching in collections
- Merged #321 Enable coveralls and update badge per coveralls.io instructions
- Merged #320 Remove logic around user groups from ability methods.
- Merged #319 Handle unauthorized access to DepositorsController
- Merged #318 Remove duplicate poltergeist setup
- Merged #317 Refactors CSS to use label-default link and improves text/label visib…
- Merged #316 Removing unused mailboxer init. refs #1174
- Merged #315 Adding admin stats to sufia by copying them from ScholarSphere
- Merged #314 Adding user email list rake task. fixes #1060
- Merged #313 Making the user stats reporter more robust to the intermittent errors…
- Merged #312 Fixes background color of facet X when filtering. Collision with .rem…
- Merged #311 Use read-only audit status on the show page
- Merged #484 Add a read-only audit service method
- Merged #310 Remove unused module Utils
14 Issues reported
- Open #3 Do we need Blacklight::AccessControls::PermissionsSolrDocument?
- Open #496 Port image display change
- Open #495 Port BatchUpdateJob changes
- Open #494 Pull in BatchController change
- Open #493 port where_digest_is
- Open #492 Port upload size calculation fix
- Open #491 Port changes to single use links
- Open #490 Reload FileSet after fetching remote url
- Open #348 optimize controller test
- Closed #329 After #315 cherry-pick projecthydra/sufia 18934e
- Closed #328 Improve efficient of spec/features/browse_dashboard_files_spec.rb
- Open #323 Move feature/unfeature to GenericWork show page
- Open #485 cherry-pick size calculation change from sufia
- Open #957 javax.jcr.ItemExistsException returns a 500 and stack trace