A terminal program for the MailStation with the ability to use the internal modem or parallel port.
msTERM currently targets version 2.54 of the MailStation OS.
- Support for WiFiStation (
- Support for controlling the internal modem through
- Support for interfacing with the parallel port like a serial port with
tribble_gettyon the host side
- Custom version of Spleen 5x8 with DOS 437 codepage characters giving a 64x14 terminal window with a status bar
- Blinking the "New Mail" LED when modem data transfers
- Caps Lock key can be used as a Control key and Main Menu as Escape
make is not a BSD Make, install it and use
bmake instead of
obj directory with
mkdir obj and then run
make LOC=ram to
compile to run out of RAM (from Loader).
obj/msterm.bin to the MailStation with
which will put the application into
Copyright (c) 2019-2021 joshua stein
Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for any purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.