Audit scripts to document data in the Zenoss Zope database
These python scripts have been designed to document the contents of various elements in the Zenoss Zope database.
- Device Classes
- Device Groups
- Performance monitor for devices
- Templates for devices
- Event classes with mappings
- Event transforms
- User groups
- Alerting rules for users (including any user groups they are in)
- Maintenance windows
- Triggers and notifications
The scripts take a single parameter, "-f <output file>" eg.
./deviceClasses_to_file.py -f deviceClasses_to_file.out
The output is text and all entries are sorted, with a view to being able to run these audit scripts on an "old" system and a "new" system and diff the outputs.
Requirements & Dependencies
- Zenoss Versions Supported: 3.x and 4.2
- External Dependencies: None
- ZenPack Dependencies: None
- Installation Notes: Untar the package. Run as the zenoss user.
Download the package by selecting the Download ZIP button on the right-hand side
- 1.0 initial release
- 1.1 Added devPerfMonitor.py , devTemplates_to_file.py , trigs_and_notifs.py