Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Update PixiJS engine to latest v4.8.1
- Update pixi.js.d to v4.8.1
- [Improve] Delete PIXI.extras.Text as official PIXI.Text fixed the break line issue
- [Improve] Grey image performance (WebGL only)
- [Improve] Support rotated texture (in Editor tick the
allow texture rotatedcheckbox)
- [Fix] Change image flipping mechanism from scale to flip uv coord (WebGL only) #19
- [Fix] GList scrolling problem for touchevent #20
- [Fix] GList virtual mode not work #21
- [Fix] Canvas not fit if its parent is not in full-screen size
- [Improve] Added mouse wheel event
- delete .vscode folder and tsconfig.json as everyone has their own configurations
- update PixiJS engine to latest v4.7.3
- update pixi.js.d to v4.7.3
- update tweenjs.d to latest v1.0.2
- [Improve] bitmapFont mode for GTextField now supports "Resizable / Colorable" which the editor supports
- [Improve] do not use createjs.Ticker to advance the Tween anymore but just use PIXI.ticker to update it actively instead
- [Improve] change the way to stop tween in each Gear classes.
- add rendering order support for GList. #12
- [Fix] If emojis in a string then the PIXI.Text will have a wrong value to wrap & break lines, this is just a patch for PIXI engining, it will be removed once PIXI official fixes this. #11
- [Fix] Transition does not dispatch event when complete. #17
- [Fix] Transition does not repeat.
- [Fix] Error occurs when input text with a multiple line mode of GTextInput. #16
- [Fix] GTextInput does not apply fontFamily. #10
- [Fix] Override issue of multiple instance of GLoader. #9
- [Fix] GTextField won't update its content in some situation. #8
- [Fix] Default easing type string error.
- [Improve] clear completed instances of createjs.Tween in Transition class.
- [Fix] GTextInput text align does not work #4
- [Fix] GTextField text align not work when it's being moved. #6
- [Fix] TextMetrics.wordWrap from official code adds extra useless blank to the head of the first text line, see issue: pixijs/pixi.js#4251. I've pushed this patch to the official Guithub as a pull-request already, once they merge it, I'll clear my code again.
- add fallbackWidth / fallbackHeight to UIStage options if it's in the worst situation that we can't fetch size from the parent element of the PIXI view.
- [Fix] specify the default load type as IMAGE for GLoader
- [Fix] cannot pass playCallback as null for PlayTransitionAction class
- add frameElapsed argument for the callback handler managed by GTimer
- [Fix] texture trim info missing for GMovieClip, this causes the texture jumps while rendering
- [Fix] added utils.AssetLoader to cache resources, this class is a sub-class from PIXI.loaders.Loader, so actually they have the same methods and usages, but AssetLoader will act as a cache pool for the FGUI system as well.
- re-constructure Controller System
- Leading support
- [Fix] Wrong position set if component popped out of the stage
- [Fix] UITextField rendering error
- See also PixiJS log