LightRail is an opinionated message broker and enterprise service bus (ESB) framework designed for .NET server applications. It is based on the same architecture principals popularized by the successful NServiceBus and MassTransit projects.
LightRail requires the .NET 4.5.
- Message Broker - in progress
- Publish/Subscribe - not started
- SQL Server Service Broker - in progress
- SSSB Timer Support - not started
- SQL Server Tables - not started
- MSMQ - not started
- RabbitMQ - not started
- Azure Service Bus - maybe
API, Runtime Client, and Configuration
- Message type conventions - completed
- Message mapper & concrete interface type builder - completed
- Logging framework abstraction - completed
- Message handler pipelining - in progress
This project utilizes the following open source projects: