Case Conversion is a plugin for Sublime Text. It converts the current word/token between pascal,
camel, snake, screaming snake, dot, dash (hyphen), forward slash
\ cases, and separated words.
- To snake_case: "ctrl+alt+c", "ctrl+alt+s"
- To SCREAMING_SNAKE_CASE: "ctrl+alt+c", "ctrl+alt+shift+s"
- To camelCase: "ctrl+alt+c", "ctrl+alt+c"
- To PascalCase: "ctrl+alt+c", "ctrl+alt+p"
- To dot.case: "ctrl+alt+c", "ctrl+alt+d"
- To dash-case: "ctrl+alt+c", "ctrl+alt+h"
- To separate words: "ctrl+alt+c", "ctrl+alt+w"
- To separate with forward slashes: "ctrl+alt+c", "ctrl+alt+/"
- To separate with backslashes: "ctrl+alt+c", "ctrl+alt+b"
- To toggle between snake_case, camelCase and PascalCase: "ctrl+shift+-"
Open the Command Palette, type
pci to bring up
Package Control: Install Package, hit Enter,
then search for
Clone this repository in to the Sublime Text "Packages" directory, which is located where ever the "Preferences" -> "Browse Packages" option in Sublime takes you.
- Davis Clark
- Scott Bessler
- Curtis Gibby
- Matt Morrison
- Gavin Higham
Copyright (C) 2012-2015 Davis Clark
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.