#Spice Spice is a personal file sharing service. It aims to be a simple and clean alternative to cloud.app or dropbox for sharing files with friends.
- Upload many files just by dragging and dropping them on to the page.
- Private, public, and limited (viewable by link only) sharing.
- Syntax highlight code views
- Checkout this repo
- pip install pygments flask flask-login sqlalchemy wand shortid
- Copy settings-example.cfg to settings.cfg and update values
- Create an empty database:
python runserver.py init_db
- Create a user:
python runserver.py user
- Run the dev server:
For a production environment you do the above but instead of using
python runserver.py to run spice you would use uwsgi or your preferred
choice of python server.
- Markdown rendering
- Handle audio files nicely
- Export endpoint (should zip all files with correct names (when possible)
- File sets so you can easily share multiple files
- note field/custom key
- See if we can tweak the short-id alphabet (remove