Silverstripe Template Plugin for Netbeans
A NetBeans plugin offering support for SilverStripe template files.
So far it includes:
- Syntax highlighting for *.ss files
- Hyperlinking of files in include and require statements
- Folding for SilverStripe tags
- Rudimentary highlighting of syntax errors
- NetBeans 8.x
- Choose appropriate release from releases
- Download nbm file
- In NetBeans, go to "Tools/Plugins" and choose "Downloaded" tab
- Click "Add plugins..." and add your downloaded nbm file
- Click "Install" and follow along.
- Go to "Tools/Plugins" and choose "Installed" tab
- Type "silverstripe" into "Search:" field
- Check "Silverstripe template plugin" and click "Uninstall"
Build from source
If not already installed, install [JDK] 1.8 or above and [Maven] 3.0 or above
git clone https://github.com/jdemeschew/stpnb.git
nbm file will be placed into target/ folder [JDK]: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html [Maven]: https://maven.apache.org/install.html