WordPress SEO by Yoast
Welcome to the WordPress SEO Github repository
Here's a guide on how to install WordPress SEO in your WordPress site. If you want to run the Git version though, you have two options:
- You can clone the GitHub repository: https://github.com/yoast/wordpress-seo.git
- Downloading it directly unfortunately won't work as the .zip file doesn't contain the submodules.
This will download the latest development version of WordPress SEO by Yoast. While this version is usually stable, it is not recommended for use in a production environment.
If you find an issue, let us know here!
This is a developer's portal for WordPress SEO by Yoast and should not be used for support. Please visit the support forums.
Anyone is welcome to contribute to WordPress SEO. Please read the guidelines for contributing to this repository.
There are various ways you can contribute:
- Raise an issue on GitHub.
- Send us a Pull Request with your bug fixes and/or new features.
- Translate WordPress SEO by Yoast into different languages.
- Provide feedback and suggestions on enhancements.