Terminal for Fitbit
Inspired by quarlow's amazing terminal watchface for Galaxy Gear, Terminal is a clock face styled to match a terminal session in a Unix environment.
Sense, Versa 3
Versa, Versa 2
Versa Lite supports distance instead of elevation gain.
Terminal v2.1.0 - 2020-09-25
- Add support for Fitbit Sense and Versa 3
Terminal v2.0.2 - 2020-09-21
- Fix: Prevent clipping of usernames longer than 4 char (bug #14)
- Misc: Add warning in settings if username is longer than 8 char
Terminal v2.0.1 – 2020-07-03
- Fix: Better support for the wider Ionic screen
- Fix: Add
access_internetpermission to fix loading of Theme previews
- This permission will be used more in an upcoming version of Terminal
- Misc: Better instructions on removing/adding data when your watch has 6 rows
Terminal v2.0.0 – 2020-03-22
- A complete and total rewrite of Terminal, loaded with new features and customizability!
- Add support for rearranging and changing up to 6 lines of content
LVLS(on supported devices), and
- Add support for customizing fonts:
- Source Code Pro (original font from v1), Hack, Fira Code, Sudo, Roboto Mono, and Nova Mono.
- Add support for themes:
- Default (original theme from v1), Dracula, Hopscotch, Solarized Dark, and Solarized Light.
- Update @fitbit/sdk to ^4.1.0
Terminal v1.1.0 – 2020-01-09
- Add official support for Versa 2 (mira)
- Add support for Versa Lite (gemini)
- Show distance (
[DIST]) in km or mi instead of floors (
[DIST]option will appear for other devices in a future update
- Show distance (
- Bugfix: Sometimes settings would become unrecoverably damaged, preventing username changes.
- Update @fitbit/sdk to ^4.0.2
- Update @fitbit/sdk-cli to ^1.7.1
- Update fitfont to ^1.3.1
- Rebuild font files
- Internal: start work to supporting dynamic row content
Terminal v1.0.3 – 2019-10-07
- Bugfix: Versa 2 hostname displays as "@versa 2" instead of "@versa"
- Update @fitbit/sdk to ^3.1.2
- Update @fitbit/sdk-cli to ^1.6.3
Terminal v1.0.2 – 2019-01-31
- Bugfix: Fix "12pm" displaying as "12am"
Terminal v1.0.1 – 2019-01-30
- Bugfix: Fix username painting
- Bugfix: Remove debug code preventing stale heartrates from displaying as '--'
- Inspired by quarlow's amazing terminal watchface for Galaxy Gear/Wear OS, nsmith543's terminal watchface clone for Garmin watches, and Dr_Schmoctor's terminal watchface clone for Amazfit Bip.
- FitFont for Fitbit (seriously, thank you so much Grégoire)
- Source Code Pro Medium
- Fitbit's open source Moment clock face