This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
Clone this wiki locally
A simple, flexible, and extensible RSS and Atom parser for Ruby. Based on the popular SimpleRSS library, but with many nice extra features.
- Parse RSS 0.91, 0.92, 1.0, and 2.0
- Parse Atom
- Parse all tags by default, or choose the tags you want to parse
- Access all attributes and content as if they were methods
- Access all values of tags that can appear multiple times
- Delicious syntactic sugar that makes it simple to get the data you want
See the docs for details, including usage examples.
The FeedMe API is considered stable as of version 0.6.5.