Josh Matthews jdm
- asknot 139 Ask not what Mozilla can do for you but what you can do for Mozilla.
- bugsahoy 51 A landing page to make finding relevant bugs easier for new Mozilla contributors.
- rust-socket 29 A simple Rust binding for Posix sockets
- foxinabox 15 A quickstart Firefox dev VM
- domtracker 6 A MOD tracker application for the web.
Repositories contributed to
- servo/servo 5,234 The Servo Browser Engine
- mozilla/gecko-dev 509 Read-only Git mirror of the Mercurial gecko repositories at https://hg.mozilla.org. Please don't submit PRs, see: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mercurial_FAQ#I%27m_all_used_to_git.2C_but…
- servo/highfive 5 Github hooks to provide an encouraging atmosphere for new contributors
- mozilla/newtab-dev 2 Repo following gecko-dev for newtab development
- servo/rust-mozjs 53 Rust bindings to SpiderMonkey
Contributions in the last year 1,475 total Nov 28, 2014 – Nov 28, 2015
Longest streak 21 days January 2 – January 22
Current streak 6 days November 23 – November 28
- Pushed 1 commit to servo/string-cache Nov 27
- Pushed 1 commit to servo/cocoa-rs Nov 27
- Pushed 4 commits to jdm/accessible Nov 27
- Pushed 3 commits to servo/servo Nov 25 – Nov 26
- Pushed 1 commit to servo/servo-starters Nov 24
10 Pull Requests
- Merged #129 Bump the version number.
- Merged #108 Add various initializing methods for NSString, NSArray, and NSValue.
- Open #33 Split newpr.py into a set of dynamically-loaded event handlers
- Merged #8690 Disable canvas_over_area.html due to frequent timeouts, pending furth…
- Merged #8689 Remove remaining version-conflict exceptions in tidy.py.
- Open #7 Use better MIME type for TTF.
- Merged #8682 Defined new trait ParseErrorReporter and added error_reporter member …
- Merged #8679 Fix #8502 by not printing the message which is known to be repeated m…
- Open #8658 Implement origin concept and browsing contextless documents.
- Merged #8655 Implement document.domain getter
10 Issues reported
- Open #8710 Make OnErrorEventHandlerNonNull return `any` instead of `boolean`
- Open #8700 Investigate first party cookies, cookie prefix, and insecure modification of secure cookies
- Open #8691 tidy.py check for cargo versions doesn't report multiple byteorder packages
- Closed #8681 Warn on the presence of &String
- Open #32 Check for common problems when adding the "E-easy"/"E-less easy" labels
- Open #8678 Move error handling out of the network loader
- Open #8676 Intermittent timeout in /css-flexbox-1_dev/html/flexbox-basic-iframe-vert-001.htm and /css-flexbox-1_dev/html/flexbox-basic-iframe-horiz-001.htm
- Open #31 Warn if PR includes changes to csswg tests
- Closed #145 Origin should implement HeapSizeOf
- Closed #144 Can't construct opaque origins from external code