Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Added HUD scaling
- Added letterboxed/pillarboxed display modes
- Primary use case is to play at 4K fullscreen resolution, but with a 4:3 aspect ratio
- Controlled via the
- Implemented full-screen additive lighting effects. This is used for lightsaber flashes and certain force powers, which previously were not displayed correctly.
- Added parallax occlusion mapping. Materials can use this feature to create the illusion of geometric detail. Generally, mods should prefer adding detail with 3D models, but this may be useful for adding detail to the base game.
Note that this version removes MSAA as a configuration option. Some form of postprocessing antialiasing may be reintroduced in a later change.
- Finalized alpha mode semantics, to improve conceptual integrity with the original games. Materials using the mask alpha mode may need to be updated.
- Minor clean-up in the material compiler.
- Added a reference doc for the material compiler.
- Introduces material injection. JkGfxMod will replace a texture in the original game with an externally-defined material. This feature is mostly useful for injecting high-resolution replacement textures.
- Added the material compiler utility, which constructs the material mapping that allows JkGfxMod to replace textures. This utility is included in a separate archive, along with an example material pack.
- Fixed a minor issue causing loss of color definition at low light levels.