Jobviter is a simple Ruby gem which fetches and parses a given company's jobvite.com listing feed.
$ gem install jobviter
Below is an example of using Jobviter to pull down a list of TiVo job listings.
ruby > require 'jobviter' ruby > Jobviter.configure do |config| ruby > config.company_id = 'q1h9Vfw6' ruby > end ruby > jobs = Jobviter::Job.all => 71 ruby > job = jobs.first => #<Jobviter::Job:0x00000100a85600> ruby > job.title => "Sr. Supervisor" ruby > job.apply_url => "http://app.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?c=q1h9Vfw6&j=obuW5fwq&k=Apply"
- Fork the project.
- Setup your development environment with: gem install bundler; bundle install
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2011 Jared Pace. See LICENSE for details.