The purpose of this Spree extension is to allow store admins to easily add products from Amazon to their store through the admin interface. When viewing the Amazon product page rather than adding the product to the cart the user will be sent to Amazon's product page using an Amazon Affiliate link.
gem 'spree_amazon_affiliate', :git => 'git://github.com/jdutil/spree_amazon_affiliate'
$ bundle $ rails g spree_amazon_affiliate:install
config/amazon_affiliate.yml to set your AWS credentials.
Please report any bugs or feature requests to the Github issues page @ https://github.com/jdutil/spree_amazon_affiliate/issues
In the spirit of free software, everyone is encouraged to help improve this project.
Here are some ways you can contribute:
- by using prerelease versions
- by reporting bugs
- by suggesting new features
- by translating to a new language
- by writing or editing documentation
- by writing specifications
- by writing code (no patch is too small: fix typos, add comments, clean up inconsistent whitespace)
- by refactoring code
- by resolving issues
- by reviewing patches
$ bundle exec rake test_app $ bundle exec rspec spec
- saving a product from amazon should properly handle variants
- move import code from controller into a class, and add delayed job
- import validation / wrap into a single transaction
- ability to set amazon settings in admin
- better test coverage / remove defunct code
- use official aws-sdk gem rather than amazon-ecs
- translate to new languages
Copyright (c) 2011 Jeff Dutil, released under the New BSD License