Financial investment modeling and advanced engineering economics using Python.
Binary Installers: https://pypi.org/project/cashflows
Source Repository: https://github.com/jdvelasq/cashflows
cashflows is an open source (distributed under the MIT license) and friendly-user package to do financial computations. The package was developed and tested in Python version 3.6. It can be installed from the command line using:
$ pip install cashflows
Source code can be download from https://github.com/jdvelasq/cashflows.
cashflows can be used interactively at the Python’s command prompt, but a better experience is achieved when IPython or Jupyter’s notebook are used, allows the user to fully document the analysis and draw conclusions. Due to the design of the package, it is easy to use cashflows with the tools available in the ecosystem of open source tools for data science.
cashflows is well suited for many financial computations and it can be used to:
- Realize compound interest rate calculations.
- Converts between nominal, effective and periodic interest rates.
- Realize bond valuation.
- Realize currency conversions.
- Realize constant dollar transformations.
- Analyze different types of loans.
- Compute assets depreciation.
- Realize cashflow analysis