Weather Company Data for IBM Bluemix in Node-RED
Learn how to build a flow that displays a variety of weather data from the Weather Company Data for IBM Bluemix REST API endpoints. In these tutorials, we’ll get the current weather conditions, forecasted weather for the next ten days, retrieve weather alerts, use the weather almanac to find conditions over time, and use time series weather conditions for the last 24 hours to see how the weather has changed.
Download and follow the lab found in node-red-weather-company-data.pdf.
HTML and JSON code used in this Node-RED tutorial is provided for your convenience in the following files:
- 1-display-alerts-for-state.html HTML to display weather alerts in a list.
- 2-display-alert-details.html HTML to display weather alert details for an individual alert.
- 3-display-current-conditions.html HTML to display the current conditions for a location.
- 4-display-forecast.html HTML to display the 10-day weather forecast.
- 5-display-time-series.html HTML to display time series observations from the last 24 hours.
- 6-display-almanac-results.html HTML to display weather almanac data.
- 7-complete-flow.json Import this JSON into Node-RED to build the completed flow.
This code is licensed under Apache 2.0. Full license text is available in LICENSE.