… is a GitHub app for your iOS devices (iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch). It is open source and available on the App Store
For further information visit the project website.
Here are some tips for providing debugging information along with issues. iOctocat logs all API calls and in the console you will find the debugging output.
- Clone the repo and open the terminal with the directory you cloned it into
- Run this command in the terminal:
git submodule update --init
- Open the project in Xcode
- Select "iOctocat > iPhone Simulator" in the upper left corner
- Build and run the app by pressing the play button
- Activate the debug console by selecting "View > Debug Area > Activate Console"
- Clear the console (Cmd + K)
- Move to where the error occurs
- Copy the output in the console and attach it to your bug report
iOctocat uses some thrid party components and libraries: