LibreOffice Online Alfresco Repository AMP module
This is an Alfresco Repository AMP module that adds WOPI host capabilities to Alfresco.
It does not implement the full WOPI protocol, merely the following endpoint interfaces:
- GetFile and
This module was developed against Alfresco version 5.2.g.
Webapplication Open Platform Interface protocols
For information on WOPI, see http://wopi.readthedocs.io/projects/wopirest/en/latest/endpoints.html for the list of WOPI endpoints.
First install LibreOfficeOnLine. (See https://github.com/LibreOffice/online for the latest installation instructions).
See http://docs.alfresco.com/5.0/tasks/dev-extensions-tutorials-simple-module-install-amp.html for how to install this module in your Alfresco repository installation.
Add the following properties to your alfresco-global.properties file:
- lool.wopi.alfresco.host=https://alfresco.proxy-url-host.domain (Not important but used to get around proxy issues for now)
The page module evaluator requires JDK higher than or equal to version 8.
Go to http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html and click on button "Download JDK".
There are installation instructions on that page as well. To verify that your installation was successful, run "java -version" on the command line. That should print the installed version of your JDK.
Submit pull a pull request. You're also welcome to fork the code for your own purpose(s).
This code is released and distributed under the Mozilla Public License 2.0:
Every self-respecting developer should have read link on how to ask smart questions: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html.
After you've done that you can create issues in https://github.com/magenta-aps/libreoffice-online-repo/issues.
- Fix bug that save empty version
- Add implentation of X-LOOL-WOPI-Timestamp
- Add compatibility with clustered environments
- update to alfresco-sdk 2.2.0
- Create lool:collaboraOnline aspect
- webscript to add and remove lool:collaboraOnline aspect
- Create lool:autosave property
- webscript to clean history version
Features to consider
- Support Save-As (TemplateSaveAs)
- WOPI: added FollowUser_Changed notification
- Support X-LOOL-WOPI-IsExitSave (libreoffice-22.214.171.124)
- WOPI: Extend HideUserList to CheckFileInfo
- insert remote image
- file share functionality
- document signing