Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
Every question you have about computers, technology, programming, and this course.
- Could I code a tangible object?
- Is programming more of a science or an art?
- Which programming level will we achieve?
- Is the entire class coding?
- Will we be learning HTML?
- Can I create a program that will reword wikipedia articles to write my essays for me?
- Is programming very different between different OS, especially mobile?
- How long does it take to create a successfull program?
- How do you think programming will change in the future?
- Difference between creating a website, and one with programming? what is it made out of?
- Is it possible to understanding, when I had trouble coding before?
- Are we going to make apps for phones or the computer?
- Why can zip files open easily in macs but not rar file?
- What would we be expected to know on the job as a graphic designer specifically, or any designer?
- How acceptable is it to share code in the real world?
- Can you own a piece of code?
- I am interested in print work and typography, how will this class help me?
- Is coding and programming the same thing?
- Can you bring an oculus rift?
- Why are there different languages? Do we need to know all?
- How does google glass work?
- What are useful timesavers when coding?
- How hard is it to get an app into the app store?
- How much is a domain name?What do I do once I have a domain name?
- What do I need to do to put a website on the internet?
- Do we need a server?
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.