Create Slides with Markdown
a command line tool that helps you author reveal.js presentations.
It lets you focus on the content of your presentation by taking care of the details of building a reveal.js presentation.
You write your presentation in markdown, in a single file, and reveal-ck generates everything else.
Get Started Now
Here's a quick example so you can see what using reveal-ck is like.
There are many, many things you can do to customize your slides!
Here's a long, but not exhaustive, list of things you can do:
- Get fast feedback with LiveReload. Save your slides and instantly see the result.
- Host your slides up on Github Pages.
- Use any emoji available on github, such as
- Take advantage of reveal.js' vertical slides
- Use Github Flavored Markdown Tables
- Write your slides in HTML or popular Ruby templating languages, like ERB and Haml, and Slim.
- Easily support CSS tweaks.
@mentions, such as, @jedcn.
- Manage configuration of themes and plugins in a single config file.
- Integrate with
rake(ie: create rake tasks that build slides)
reveal-ck is delivered as a RubyGem, and so, you need Ruby 2.0+ and
then installing should be as easy as:
gem install reveal-ck
Verify that things are functional and you have the latest version of reveal-ck by typing:
Not everything is documented, and nothing is perfect, so-- if you'd like to ask a question or log a bug please do so!
If you're a ruby developer and you want to get going with local development, please see .github/CONTRIBUTING.md.