- Sahara does not work with Vagrant 1.0 or lower.
- If you want to install an old version for Vagrant 1.0, you have to run the command like "gem install sahara -v 0.0.13"
- But I strongly recommend you to upgrade your Vagrant to latest version.
Sahara allows vagrant to operate in sandbox mode.
- Enter sandbox mode:
vagrant sandbox on
- Do some stuff:
- If satisfied, apply the changes permanently:
vagrant sandbox commit
- If not satisfied, rollback to the previous commit:
vagrant sandbox rollback
- Exit sandbox mode:
vagrant sandbox off
Many kudos go to the creators of vagrant
bundle install rake build vagrant plugin install pkg/sahara-0.0.xx.gem
This is now available as gem:
vagrant plugin install sahara
- VMware Fusion
This is licensed under the MIT license.