Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Startup is now way faster, especially when using DoH servers.
- A new action:
CLOAKis logged when queries are being cloaked.
- A cloaking rule can now map to multiple IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, with load-balancing.
- New option:
refused_code_in_responsesto return (or not) a
REFUSEDcode on blacklisted queries. This is disabled by default, in order to work around a bug in Android Pie.
- Time-based restrictions are now properly handled in the
- Other improvements have been made to the
- The Windows service is now installed as
dnscrypt-proxy-win32-2.0.20.zip.minisig 319 Bytes
dnscrypt-proxy-win64-2.0.20.zip 2.74 MB
dnscrypt-proxy-win64-2.0.20.zip.minisig 319 Bytes