Clone this wiki locally
If you could not install through Install Button, you can try other methods. But I want you let me know, so I can fix the problems.
- Eclipse 4.4 or above for latest version.
- Eclipse 4.2 to 4.3, for ~2.2.x.
- It is tested on MAC OSX, Win 7, Debian(Linux GTK)
Alternative Install 1
- Select Help > Eclipse Market Place... in main menu.
- Search with keyword as Jeeeyul or Chrome.
- Press Install button next to Chrome Theme
Alternative Install 2
- Copy update site URL
- Select [Help] / [Install New Software...] from system menu.
- Paste URL into "Work with" Text Field, and Press Enter.
- Fill check "Jeeeyul's Themes" under the category "Jeeeyul's Themes", then click [Finish] Button.
- After installation, Open Preference Dialog Page, Choose "Appearance" node, then select "Jeeeyul's Theme - Chrome" as Theme.
When you install the old version(for old eclipses), Don't forget uncheck ‘Show only the latest version of available software’.
- You can download entire update site from https://github.com/jeeeyul/jeeeyul.github.io/releases.
- Download update site from link above and unzip it.
Install New Software...from menu.
- Press Add... button.
- Press Local... and choose
- If you want, give a name for it.
- Press OK button.
- Now you can install.