Angular reader is a simple Atom feed reader app that shows off some new features in AngularJS, and generally shows off the simplicity of building apps with Angular.
The app is a proof-of-concept, and a little rough around the edges. It should work with most Atom feeds, but may break if it has trouble parsing.
(Requires node, grunt, bower)
$ npm intall $ bower install $ grunt server
- Animation (new!)
- Add Feed
- Read a full article
- Swipe to next/prev article
- Edit feeds
- Swipe (new!)
- Swipe to delete
- Swipe to go to next/prev article
- Carousel (contributed from @revolunet)
- Feed List
- Add Feed Form (with datalist HTML5 component)
- Article Preview
- Feed Manager w/localStorage
- Articles w/Atom parsing
- Recommended Feeds
Add Feed Form
The left column of the main view of the application provides an area to add a new feed to the reader. In this simple directive, we're using:
- An HTML5 datalist with an ng-repeat directive to recommend feeds while typing.
- Animating the "add feed" link and the form itself while showing/hiding, using ng-animate and ng-show.
- Declarative form validation, using ng-pattern and ng-required.
See the code: template