A no-frills wiki built on Merb 0.9.x and DataMapper
- Versioned pages
- Textile/Markdown content formatting
- Pretty page urls
- Custom theme support
Take It For A Spin
- $ git clone git://github.com/meekish/collective.git
- $ cd collective
- $ cp config/database.yml.sample config/database.yml
- $ cp config/collective.yml.sample config/collective.yml
- $ rake db:bootstrap
- $ merb
- Open a browser at http://localhost:4000/
- datamapper (>= 0.9.4)
- can_has_fixtures (use for spec test)
Collective supports protection against spam using either the Akismet or Defensio API via Viking. By default this support is disabled. To enable support you will need to create a configuration file named spam_protection.yml in the config directory. A sample file is available for you in config/spam_protection.yml.sample.
Your configuration file must:
- have the name of your desired spam protection service. Available options include: 'akismet', 'defensio', or blank (i.e. disabled).
- have both your API key and 'blog' connection options included. See the documentation for your service of choice for details on these options.
Lend A Hand
Check out the bug tracker. Pull requests and patches are welcomed.