Automatically sync your Instagram photos to Dropbox
A demo application of the Instagram real-time API.
It's live! http://instadrop.appspot.com
Installation on Google App Engine
- Sign up for an App Engine account.
- Download the App Engine SDK.
- Fork and modify our code! Need help? Read the Google App Engine Getting Started Guide
Follow @instagramapi on Twitter
You should follow @instagramapi on Twitter for announcements, updates, and news about the Instagram API.
Join the mailing list!
Did you fork this app to create something cool?
Add it to the apps wiki!
In the spirit of free software, everyone is encouraged to help improve this project.
Here are some ways you can contribute:
- by using alpha, beta, and prerelease versions
- by reporting bugs
- by suggesting new features
- by writing or editing documentation
- by writing specifications
- by writing code (no patch is too small: fix typos, add comments, clean up inconsistent whitespace)
- by refactoring code
- by closing issues
- by reviewing patches
Submitting an Issue
We use the GitHub issue tracker to track bugs and features. Before submitting a bug report or feature request, check to make sure it hasn't already been submitted. You can indicate support for an existing issuse by voting it up. When submitting a bug report, please include a Gist that includes a stack trace and any details that may be necessary to reproduce the bug, including your Python version and operating system. Ideally, a bug report should include a pull request with failing specs.
Submitting a Pull Request
- Fork the project.
- Create a topic branch.
- Implement your feature or bug fix.
- Add documentation for your feature or bug fix.
- Commit and push your changes.
- Submit a pull request.
Copyright (c) 2011 Instagram (Burbn, Inc). See LICENSE for details.