Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
Week 5 Examples
- Make sure you have the following repositories inside of openFrameworks/addons
- Create a Spatial Media folder inside openFrameworks/ if you haven't already
- Copy the folder "projectionMappingExamples" into openFrameworks/SpatialMedia
- Very basic quad-warping projection mapping
- Deceptively simple: this is often all you need to do!
- Example shows how to draw to an ofFbo and render it to an ofxSimpleProjectionMapper instance
- This example shows how to set up multiple ofxSPM instances (and multiple FBOs) to map onto a primitive ( a box in this case)
- This is almost exactly the same as the example that comes with ofxMapamok (just a few more comments + on-screen help).
- Allows you to map a video camera feed onto a Sketchup-generated model
- This is a more advanced example that connects a gradient and 3D light to Spacebrew
- This example also includes ofxGui, which is included with the dev version of openFrameworks
- ofxGui allows you to create simple user interfaces to control variables