Plugin version numbers are constructed as a combination of the core metrics version plus the release of the plugin. For example, 2.1.2-4 is the fourth release of the plugin based on version 2.1.2 of the metrics jars.
3.0.1-2: Jan 03 2014
- Upgrade to metrics version 3.0.1
- Removed unused logging code and got rid of the specialized Timer.groovy class
- Add config option to turn off prepending class names to metric names
- Use grails wrapper
2.2.0-1: Oct 29 2013
- Fixed Issue #15 - Fixed config lookup, it returns a ConfigObject. Returning it as a String w/ no config resulted in "[:]", which fails to evaluate and set the default "/metrics/*" (Pull request from @rniedzial)
- Fixed Issue #16 - Updated to Yammer Metrics 2.2.0 and Grails 2.2.2 (Pull request from @craigforster)
2.1.2-6: Jul 12 2013
- Fixed [Issue #10] - malformed metric names when deployed as a WAR (pull request from @JoeDeVries)
- AdminServlet url-pattern should be configurable (pull request from @pvblivs)
2.1.2-4: Jan 21 2013
- Fixed Issue #5: Error in metrics servlet
- Fixed Issue #6: Metrics servlet broken in Grails v2.2.0-RC2
Note: To solve Issue #5, some package names were changed.