Everything about Fox, the property-based testing tool for Objective-C.
Besides this documentation, you can also view the source on GitHub.
New to Fox? Or just wanting to have a taste of it? Start here.
- :doc:`Overview </what_is_fox>` - What is Fox?
- :doc:`Installation </installation>` - How to get set up.
- :doc:`Tutorial </tutorial>` - Get a feel for using Fox.
Generators are semi-random data producers that are the core to Fox's capabilities. Follow the links below to learn more in detail.
- :doc:`Overview </generators>`
- :doc:`Built-in Generators Reference </generators_reference>`
- :ref:`Building Custom Generators`
- :ref:`Building Generators with Custom Shrinking`
All the guts around configuring and executing Fox's verification of properties.
- :doc:`Overview </runner>`
- :ref:`Configuring Test Generation`
- :ref:`Random Number Generators`
.. toctree:: :hidden: :maxdepth: 2 What is Fox? </what_is_fox> Installation </installation> Tutorial </tutorial> Generators </generators> The Runner & Test Generation </runner> Built-in Generators Reference </generators_reference>