PlayTunes - Not Under Active Development
PlayTunes is a simple music player that was originally released in 2010 for Android 1.5. It has been completely overhauled a few times, but it is no longer under active development. It received a modest amount of downloads and even made me over $1000 in ad revenue over the course of several years. It was fun and I learned a lot maintaing it, but I can't justify the time to add modern day features, like Chromecast support, or streaming audio from Cloud storage services. Making sustainable money on an independent app is tough. If you decide to try that for yourself, good luck. You're going to need it.
The code is not documented, but it includes some good examples of best practices for scrolling large ListViews using the ViewHolder pattern and it also has many examples of using the Android compatibility library and Fragments.
Androidicons License Agreement
This is a legal agreement between you, the purchaser, and androidicons.com. By purchasing or downloading any royalty-free icons from our website you agree to the following:
(1) All ownership and copyright of the licensed icons remain the property of androidicons.com.
(2) The icons can be used royalty-free by the licensee for any personal, commercial project including web design, software, application, advertising, film, video, and computer game.
(3) You are free to sell and distribute your products using androidicons.com icons without further royalty due to androidicons.com.
(4) You may modify the icons in shape, color, and/or file format and use the modified icons royalty-free according to the license terms.
The license does not permit the following uses:
(5) The icons may not be sublicensed, resold, rented, transferred, or otherwise made available for use or detached from a product, software application, or web page.
(6) The icons may not be placed on any electronic bulletin board or made available in any downloadable format.
(7) You may not include the icons in any web template, including those which are web based, but not limited to website designs and presentation templates.
(8) You may not use or allow anyone else to use the icons to create pornographic, libelous, obscene, or defamatory material.
(9) All icon files are provided "As is" without warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You agree to hold androidicons.com harmless for any result that may occur during the course of using the licensed icons.