Block or report user

Report or block jefflembeck

Hide content and notifications from this user.

Contact Support about this user’s behavior.

Report abuse

Organizations

@seattlejs @ResponsiveImagesCG @HighFivesAllAround @Ada-Developers-Academy @npm @dimsumjs

Pinned repositories

  1. npm/npm

    This repository is moving to: https://github.com/npm/cli

    17k 3.2k

  2. scottjehl/Respond

    A fast & lightweight polyfill for min/max-width CSS3 Media Queries (for IE 6-8, and more)

    JavaScript 11.4k 3.7k

  3. scottjehl/picturefill

    A responsive image polyfill for <picture>, srcset, sizes, and more

    JavaScript 9.7k 1.1k

  4. npm/spife

    🍛 🍴 a jshttp based µframework 🍴 🍝

    JavaScript 220 11

  5. chrisdickinson/ormnomnom

    an orm that does 80% of the work and gets out of the way for the remaining 20%

    JavaScript 162 18

933 contributions in the last year

Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Mon Wed Fri

Contribution activity

August 2018

Created a pull request in tech-conferences/conference-data that received 1 comment

JS Kongress 2019

The next JS Kongress is now in March 2019

+9 −0 1 comment
52 contributions in private repositories Aug 1 – Aug 20

Seeing something unexpected? Take a look at the GitHub profile guide.