There are my personal dotfiles. They are managed using:
- direnv: Securely loads or unloads environment variables depending on the current directory
- Hammerspoon: An macOS automation tool (tiling windows manager)
- Homebrew for macOS package management
- Homesick for managing dotfiles
- pip: The PyPA recommended tool for installing and managing Python packages.
- pipenv: Pipenv is a project that aims to bring the best of all packaging worlds to the Python world.
- pipsi: pip script installer. pipsi is a nice tool for Python tools which need to be installed system wide.
- pyenv: Simple Python version management
Maid "Hazel for hackers" for automating various tasks Whenever for automating cron jobs
- Bootstrap our environment (install ansible via pipsi)
$ make bootstrap
- Let ansible do it's thing
$ make install
Inspiration / Thank you!
- The Geeky Way: What are dotfiles?
Contact / Social Media
Here are a few ways to keep up with me online. If you have a question about this project, please consider opening a GitHub Issue.