This is my personal website written with Jekyll using Markdown.
$ gem install bundler jekyll
$ just run
$ just static
- Aaron Sumner's Now page
- How I'm Using Jekyll in 2016
- Katy DeCorah's mind grapes. I have picked up several great Jekyll / layout tips reading both Katy's blog and code. A++. My variation on playlists comes directly from Katy's blog.
- Adding Open Graph Tags to Jekyll
- Eduardo Bouças's Sharing Jekyll posts on social media using front matter and IFTTT
- Social Media Image Sizes Reference Guide
👤 Jeff Triplett
Give a ⭐️ if this project helped you!