This is my personal website written with Jekyll using Markdown.
$ gem install bundler jekyll
To Serve Files
$ just run
$ just static
- Aaron Sumner's Now page
- How I'm Using Jekyll in 2016
- Katy DeCorah's mind grapes. I have picked up several great Jekyll / layout tips reading both Katy's blog and code. A++. My variation on playlists comes directly from Katy's blog.
- Adding Open Graph Tags to Jekyll
- Eduardo Bouças's Sharing Jekyll posts on social media using front matter and IFTTT
- Social Media Image Sizes Reference Guide
Contact / Social Media
Here are a few ways to keep up with me online. If you have a question about this project, please consider opening a GitHub Issue.