Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Initial release
🎉. With this release, the Google Summer of Code student coding period formally concludes. A big congrats to @mertkahyaoglu on a great 🚢! (#174)
- Going forward, Jekyll Admin will be a community-driven open source project, built one contribution at a time by users like you. See the contributing instructions, and the development docs for more information.
Interested in trying out Jekyll Admin?
It's easy (and fun!). Check out the installation and usage instructions for how to get started.
Changes since 0.1.0.pre2
- Fix windows compatibility and add Windows tests (#153, #149, props @codegaze)
- Add notification system (#144)
api_urlfor all resources (#166)
- Exclude next/previous contents from indexes (#154)
- Remove file contents from all indexes (#138)
- Support for posts in the future (#117)
http_urlfor all preview links (#167)
- Better search feedback, props @DirtyF (#135)
- Fix datetime picker (#155, thanks @olivierlacan for reporting)
- Load static files directly from Jekyll server (#147)
- Fix bug where creating a nameless datafile zeros its content (#146)
- Fix Safari datetime parsing (#159)