HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
November 22, 2015 – November 29, 2015
Excluding merges, 12 authors have pushed 23 commits to master and 35 commits to all branches. On master, 16 files have changed and there have been 131 additions and 41 deletions.
10 Pull requests merged by 9 people
- Merged #4190 Add Kickster to deployment methods in documentation
- Merged #4144 add "-o" option to serve command which opens server URL
- Merged #4183 Include tag should accept multiple variables in the include name
- Merged #4154 Update Plugin Docs
- Merged #4181 Allow use of Cucumber 2.1 or greater
- Merged #4160 Fix #4082: Allow users to use .htm and .xhtml (XHTML5.)
- Merged #4180 added debug message to collection.read when document is skipped, addresses #4178
- Merged #4179 Add jekyll-deploy to plugins list
- Merged #4174 don't clobber `@options` in HighlightBlock. fixes #4173
- Merged #4177 Pass build options into clean command
4 Pull requests proposed by 4 people
- Proposed #4184 Allow quoted date in front matter defaults
- Proposed #4191 Bug fix: extract title from filename when filename is dateless.
- Proposed #4195 Extract title from filename successfully when no date.
- Proposed #4198 Sample code for paginator page 1 link
20 Issues closed by 7 people
- Closed #4199 Unclear warning: Deprecation: Collection#each should be called on the #docs array directly
- Closed #4197 Deprecation Issue
- Closed #4196 On Mac OSX cannot install without 'sudo', should update documentation
- Closed #4193 Add a way to override file extension
- Closed #4145 page.url drops ".html"
- Closed #4186 Hash.map doesn't work
- Closed #4151 Jekyll 3.0.0 ran errors
- Closed #4185 Front matter not inherited
- Closed #4153 'jekyll serve 'doesn't run server ('jekyll serve --no-watch' does)
- Closed #3972 Cucumber is broken as 2.1.
- Closed #3409 Package with Traveling Ruby
- Closed #4082 files named .htm end up as index.html.htm (3.0)
- Closed #3350 Some input on 3.0.0
- Closed #4178 when --verbose is on and future=false (now default), a message should be logged when a post is skipped for publishing
- Closed #4122 Documentation: HTML Proofer with baseurl
- Closed #4166 Code of conduct
- Closed #4173 Confusing `nil` error in highlight block
- Closed #4176 highlight a line with rouge
- Closed #4175 'jekyll clean' does not seem to pay attention to '--destination'
- Closed #4172 :title permalink variable not working with custom collections
2 Issues created by 2 people
10 Unresolved conversations
Sometimes conversations happen on old items that aren’t yet closed. Here is a list of all the Issues and Pull Requests with unresolved conversations.
- 6 new comments Open #4068 Date for collections in front matter defaults is not working
- 5 new comments Open #4170 Add a highlight tag, Cleanup.
- 2 new comments Open #4156 Add random filter
- 2 new comments Open #4003 JSON files with UTF-8 are not sent as UTF-8
- 1 new comment Open #4103 Jekyll server slowing down with every regenerate
- 1 new comment Open #3819 Default collection permalink overrides collection permalink
- 1 new comment Open #4117 Includes with page variables are suddenly empty
- 1 new comment Open #3835 Jekyll::LogAdapter breaks standard Logger behavior by not allowing blocks.
- 0 new comments Open #4126 Docs out of date: Installing a plugin
- 0 new comments Open #3945 Test all current gems with both Jekyll-3 and Jekyll-2 before release.