Auto-Scalable Magento Cluster
Magento, PHP based eCommerce platform, is packaged as an advanced highly reliable and auto-scalable cluster on top of certified Jelastic dockerized stack templates with the following topology:
- Varnish load balancer is supplemented with NGINX server as HTTPS proxy
- Scalable NGINX PHP application servers with preconfigured automatic horizontal scaling to handle load spikes
- MariaDB Cluster with asynchronous master-slave replication to ensure high availability, fault tolerance and data security
- Redis Sessions node to retain user session parameters
- Redis Cache node for content cache storing
- Elastic Data Storage node for media files
More details can be found at the article Running Auto-Scalable Magento Platform in Containers.
Deployment to the Cloud
Click the Deploy button below, specify your email address within the widget, choose one of the Jelastic Public Cloud providers and press Install.
- The installation of this clustered solution is available only for billing customers
- If you are already registered at Jelastic, you can deploy this cluster by importing the the package manifest raw link within the dashboard.
In the opened confirmation window at Jelastic dashboard, type the Environment name, optionally, customize its Display Name. Then, select the preferable region (if several are available) and click on Install.
Once the deployment is finished, you’ll see the appropriate success pop-up with access credentials to your administration Magento panel, whilst the same information will be duplicated to your email box.
So now you can just click on the Open in browser button within the shown frame and start filling your highly available and reliable Magento installation with the required content, being ready to handle as much users as your service requires.
Fine tuning and customization: multi-cloud HA and DR, geo distributed load balancing, performance optimization, WAF, CDN and other required addons can be installed afterward on demand.
Magento Managed Hosting Business
To start offering this solution to your customers please follow to Auto-Scalable Clusters for Managed Cloud Business