This git repo contains various scripts I wrote.
- flashvideo: plays a flash video loaded in firefox with mplayer
- moonlight2mplayer: play moonlight video loaded in firefox with mplayer
- mplayer.tv: a script to start mplayer on my TV instead of my dual monitor setup
- SeperateX: creates a seperate X session for games
- repo-signed.py: python3 script that shows how much of the archlinux repository's is signed ( needs pyalpm)
- vacuum: cleanup sqlite db of firefox
- diffaur: diff local AUR folder with AUR website
- termcolor: show 256 colors
Both oldbugs and unassignedbugs are two python scripts that are usefull for bug assigning work. The first script mails me a list of bugs that are openend since a custom date. This date can be defined in config.cfg, default_config.cfg is an example config file.
Unassignedbugs, is a script that emails me all the unassigned bugs on Archlinux's bugtracker.