Flask App Blueprint: the fast way to start your MVP
Flask App Blueprint is a boilerplate / starter project that will help you get started with an easy to learn, yet powerful technology stack. A stack that you can have up and running in less than 25 minutes, so you can focus on making the real thing. Ideal for hackathons, prototypes, MVPs, idea validation, or kickstarting your startup. Including registration, login, insert and retrieve info from a database, email integration, and have it all deployed on Heroku.
Created by @jelmerdejong.
- User registration (including email confirmation through Mandrill), forgot password
- User profiles, including change password
- Admin only pages including statistics and user management
- Public and member only pages
- Database setup, including database migrations and CRUD examples
- Fast deployment on Heroku (including staging and production setup)
- Powerful stack: back-end based on Python with Flask, front-end is Bootstrap
- Including basic testing coverage and framework (nose2), and PEP8 check (flake8)
Find all the documentation in this repository in the docs folder.