An easy and effective batch file rename tool.
Rename multiple files at once using a wide range of tools.
- Replace text from your file names
- Use regex or regular strings to do so
- Remove a range of characters from the names
- Cut the first or last couple of characters
- Add a prefix or suffix
- Insert text at a certain position
- Number the files with optional padding
- Change the case of the names in many ways
- Trim the file names
- Lists all the files which could not be renamed (if any)
- Re-order a selection of files using hotkeys
- Easily determine which tools are active by looking at the border color
- Or simply drag and drop some files and folders to get started
MIT, see LICENSE for details